Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Black Wednesday

Today is a dark, dark day. Last night, Off in the Corner suffered its most harrowing defeat to date, and was knocked out of the JQBL playoffs. After making it to the elite eight, and despite the enthusiastic support of our fans, we succumbed to a bitter loss. Today, I have a new sworn enemy, and he goes by the name of Tim Farmer.

Tim Farmer is the new face of evil. He wears a retro-style bowling shirt. He doesn't have any hair. He has a ball towel.

How did he get so many strikes? Did he go by himself to the bowling alley everyday after school in high school because he had no friends? Did he sign an allegiance with Satan? Is there some evil power in his crappy ball towel?

Whatever, Tim Farmer, you know what? You made it to the next round of playoffs, but do you have the awesomest team in the league? Does your team high five until their hands are hurting from the force of the slap? I don't think so. If I am correct, you are the only one on your team with that lame ass bowling shirt. Whatever happened to unity, Tim Farmer? Answer me that.

Off in the Corner is just starting. We will be back, and our vengence will be directed towards you. We will be hungry to win next season, and you will be crushed. Because good guys win in the end, Tim Farmer, thats something we will prove to you next season on the lanes.

1 comment:

Eric Is Magic said...

I have tattooed the name Tim Farmer backwards across my forehead. Everytime I look in the mirror, I get a reminder that I musn't die before our team gets a chance at revenge...