Thursday, November 17, 2005

Kelly Clarkson: yes.

10 things I would like to say to Kelly Clarkson:

10. Thank you, Kelly Clarkson, for singing what the rest of us have been thinking all our lives.

9. I love you

8. Miss Independant? Fuck, that is a good song.

7. Since "Since You've Been Gone", have you really found that you have been getting what you want?

6. Sometimes I think you should stray from the sidewalk... but you probably already know that, because it's like, the point of the song...

5. Hazel is a good eye color, especially when used for hiding tears/emotions. Not like I would know, my eyes are just plain brown.

4. Does Paula look scary in real life? Were you ever afraid of Randy Jackson stealing your lunch?

3. Don't get too skinny. You're hot, and if you like food a little too much, well you know what? That makes two of us.

2. Clay Aiken? Bitch, pleeeease.

1. I forgive you for From Justin To Kelly

1 comment:

Haps said...

I heart you Kelly. And I heart you, Heather for hearting Kelly too. Can we please please please talk to someone at J Records about getting you a better stylist? Because I truly feel your beauty is lost on bad pants and onezies. It just ain't right.