Friday, November 18, 2005

A post... of nothing

I'm sorry, its Friday.

By Friday, all brain cells that haven't already checked out by Wednesday (Wednesday being the new Thursday, which was the new Friday) have also been depleted or used up in some futile endeavor like, composing writer's lists, or ordering lunch. So now I have for you, nothing.

If you are pissed off that you are reading this right now, you may direct your anger to Eric Luther Ling, who when informed that I had nothing to post today, actually suggested that I post exactly that. "Well, there's your post right there."

Here is the resulting post. I'm sorry.

In other news, who is doing Edward 40 Hands tomorrow night? I have never done them before, so I am starting with two forties of Bud Light. I know, it is weak. But I am old now. I'm 25. This is the same liver that supported me through a freshman year of jello shots and beer bongs for three consecutive quarters at UCSB. I am not an alcohol workhorse, people!

OK, I might be a workhorse, but these precious organs have served me so well since my drinking career began a legendary 10(?) years ago, can I really afford to abuse them now? Good God I am old.

I think I was better off with nothing...

No comments: