Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hey ya!

Hi Andre,
So, when you came into the office the other day, I felt like we had a moment. I mean, not that you don't have "moments" with people all the time, probably every day. But yes, I think we both felt that undeniable connection as you glided through the office, we locked eyes, and you peeked out from beneath your stylish cap.

I believe the only verbal culmination of all this was, "hi".

Wow, I mean, it was so sudden, I didn't really know how to respond! I mean, we come from such different worlds! Here you are, international superstar, hip hop phenom, burgeoning movie star, and here I am, behind a desk, lowly assistant, can't even afford to move to Venice and get a dog. But something happened the other day, you probably can't explain it, goodness knows I can't. But I think we both know that on some cosmic level it was meant to be. If only in that moment.

I'm sorry the harsh realities of our circumstances have to keep us apart, Andre, but sadly I think that is just the way the world works sometimes. Maybe in another life, this would have had a chance. But it just can't work, I'm sorry.

I hope you understand.

If however, you do not understand, and think we should face the odds no matter what, you can reach me at work between the hours of 9am to 8pm, or on my cell anytime you like.

No comments: