Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Look for the New Year!

I have made the executive decision that the time has come for The Heathernet to undergo a little cosmetic upkeep. Much like her moderator, The Heathernet requires constant maintenence to stay on top of her appearance. Oh, you think stunning aesthetic beauty just "happens"? Reality, it's Los Angeles, we're all high maintenence, and these blogs aren't posting themselves, people...

As much as I would have liked to save the old, archived posts in the "old format", and only present the new shiny format for forthcoming posts, I don't believe blogger.com agrees that this detail is an important one. So there you go. It's revisionist history. Soon people will forget all about the old green, friendly Heathernet and only this new fancy impression will remain!

A note on why I chose this template: Primarily, I believe, it was the simple fact that Blogger.com calls this layout "Snapshot Tequila". Now, I've looked it over, and I haven't seen any evidence, photographic or otherwise, of tequila on the page. However, the name did succeed in attracting my attention, hence winning out over such options as "No. 897" and "Simple II". I sincerely hope you enjoy this new layout as my contribution to usher in a fantastic 2007!!



what a boring fucking post. The content will be next to recieve a makeover, promise.

No comments: