Monday, December 03, 2007

Art.

I made a short film!

That makes it sound like I crafted this thing by myself, which is in fact, not the case. I had the help and support of roughly 7 hardy volunteers, who sacrificed their weekend (and in some cases, much more) to help me create: Art.
What is this Art, you ask?

Well, I can only allude to it's magic, for to explain it in full here would only serve to diminish its value - as Art (obviously).

But just so you aren't totally in the dark, here are some visual clues:

+

=
Last night I had some people over to view the finished product. Needless to say, the audience was astounded by the cinematic tour-de-force packed into the 12 minutes that was my short. Not to mention I plied them with wine and osso buco to get them "receptive". Sometimes Art appreciation requires a little coaxing.

I bet you had no idea that my first foray into fillmmaking and Art would be so successful! Well, neither did I, but you can't control Art, it controls you! Yet another nugget of insight you might want to sock away for later...

7 comments:

B. said...

How can your humble blog audience from far away see this film?

Did you make the osso buco yourself? If so, righteous.

Not to brag or anything, but I once won an award for a short film of mine. Nothing too special, just THE BEST UTAH FILM-MAKER award.

Now I'm kind of embarrased that everytime you post something new I'm always the first to comment...

Heather said...

distribution for foreign territories has not been worked out yet. the world is not ready!

re: commenting first - the real issue is that my "fan base" thinned out significantly during my summer hiatus. I need a big publicity blitz to lure them back in!

B. said...

Hehe, meanwhile I'm the guy holding the "H to the J 4-Eva" sign.

Losing one's fan base is disheartening. That's why I make sure to post as many words as I can as often as I can.

B. said...

I Google Image Searched "microsuede" to see if any of my pictures would come up. Nothing from me, but on page 24 of the search is the viking-helmet picture of you.

So there.

Anonymous said...

Mary

B. said...

Happy National Treasure: Book of Secrets day!

I was going to stay and try to find your name in the credits but it was time to go. Also I don't know your name. I'm presuming a Heather and a J are involved somehow.

Anonymous said...

you're back. :)