Friday, July 07, 2006

YARRRRR! the remix...

So, realizing all too well that my initial pirates themed posting attempt was, admittedly, very weak, I consulted my blogging muse Martin Luther Ling to ask if he had any ideas to help "spice it up". He suggested adding a picture.

Here are some pictures I found in an effort to create a superior pirates themed blog.

















The Pirate Puppet.

















The Pirate Showercurtain. Because dammit, even pirates value their privacy! Arrr...

















Dial-a-Pirate, for a handy rolodex of pirates at your disposal














Pirate band-aids, for when you have pesky sword-inflicted injuries, but an ordinary non-pirate bandage will not suffice.



















Pirate llama. Awwww... looks like the scurvy got you too! But just because he only has three legs, don't think he's not lethal with that dagger...


and perhaps my favorite.......

















A Very Pirate Jr. Prom

nice work on the authentic teeth, buddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man, I've gotta have that pirate shower curtain and those pirate band-aids! Arrrrr!

Anonymous said...

... I mean, Yarrrr!